Friday, April 19, 2013

Africa, siyabuya namuhla!

Staring out at the Poplars and mountains as I write this, it's hard to believe our view will soon turn to Acacias and mounds of red dirt. We leave today. We are THRILLED! I could hardly sleep this morning. I have found myself frolicking around the house, doing absurd and awkward movements with my body corresponding with absurd and awkward sounds with my mouth. This is what happens to me when I'm excited.

Just wanted to write this so people know we will try to blog about our journey.

We arrive in Ndola, Zambia on Sunday and are there for a week. Then we head down to our homeland in South Africa for a month as we prepare and wait for our lovely team members to arrive.

HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to all who have supported us with words, prayers, and moneys all along the way. We are truly grateful. We love our community here and are so excited to come back and LIVE among you!

Lots of love to you all!

K (+W)

No comments: