Monday, July 21, 2008

How YOU can help

Hey everyone,

I just want to THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart. I can't believe the response I got in e-mails after that last posting and the willingness of you all to help in some way. Here are some ways you can help:

1. Check out the website www.handsatwork.org

2. Donate money through Hands at Work website: you can pay with paypal but PLEASE make sure if you do this you e-mail me to let me know you did it and how much, that way I can talk to Craig (the finance guy) to ensure that the money gets transferred to Masoyi HBC

3. Volunteer your time! Hands is ALWAYS ALWAYS looking for volunteers and this route is encouraged moreso than just giving money. So go to the website and find out how you can get on board. We are trying to reach 100, 000 orphans by 2010 and need more hands.

4. If you want to spread the word and obtain promotional items (flyers, brochures, etc) or want to talk to a Hands representative, contact the Hands Canada Office at info@ca.handsatwork.org

5. If your church wants to partner with Hands at Work, contact the Hands Canada Office by e-mailing info@ca.handsatwork.org

You all encourage me!

No comments: