Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Forward Education Video

This is a video we made to explain what I do here and what Hands at Work (the organization) does here. The purpose of it is to show to my church, Lakeview, in Saskatoon. We're hoping Lakeview will become a partner church to Hands at Work.

The music at the beginning is the students, Darryl, and me singing before class one day. We always sing before class. This song is my FAVOURITE song to sing here. Elvis is one of my students who is so strongly passionate about the condition of the community and is hoping to become a social worker. Stanley is a student from last year. This guy has the best laugh in the world and invokes laughter in me every time he laughs. He is currently running the very successful Youth Program at Masoyi.




Feel free to share this video with others.

1 comment:

jerms said...

very cool. thanks for the updates