Friday, August 8, 2008

Things I miss most

- Canada's geography -- the more time I spend here and the more I talk to people from other places, the more I am reminded that Canada is the most beautiful place in the world
- Vietnamese food -- all I want is one good noodle bowl, that's all (and maybe a spring roll) ...... and bubble tea
- PEOPLE -- Saskatoon friends, Calgary friends (especially the VJ's), Hamilton friend, Lloydminster friends, Nomadic friends, ...
- Safety & Security -- I miss being able to leave my house unlocked and going on long walks alone and leaving my yard and going out at night time and taking Greyhound buses without the fear of ... oh wait
- FAMILY -- Keiffer, Kimmy (kimmy), Ma, Pa, Elizzie, Rosie, TomCat, G&G G
- New music -- I have no way of accessing new music... it's sad.
- CONCERTS -- although the singing and dancing here is epic
- First Nations culture
- University life
- The river
- The ledge
- Spoon sessions -- with pretty much any of the above mentioned friends
- LONGBOARDING oh man.
- Farm
- Cheesequake blizzard
- McDonald's
- My favourite grey t-shirt that I somehow left behind

Stay tuned for this list to grow. It's bound to grow.

1 comment:

B said...

I will come bearing new music, noodles and if possible that grey shirt. Miss you!